Professional Organizing for Legal Professionals
SERVICES FOR CLIENTS OF ELDER LAW, AND ESTATE ATTORNEYS
As an elder law or estate attorney, you likely find that many of your clients need help getting organized.
From streamlining bills and banking to preparing properties for sale, I can help enhance the services you deliver to each client. I also offer fiduciary services, including and not limited to Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy, and secondary executor.
You’ve got a strong working relationship, so it’s not uncommon for you to realize your clients need assistance from someone they can trust. As a professional organizer, I can help make your job easier by getting them organized and their problems handled.
Most of all, my services are done with the utmost confidentiality, professionalism and trust.
Services for elder law and estate attorney clients are typically in-person services or virtual and may include:
- Managing client mail and/or bills
- Liaising between other professionals, such as attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors
- Acting as a medical insurance advocate and working to get claims resolved
- Reconciling bank accounts, QuickBooks, Quicken
- Tracking income and expenses
- Assisting with tax preparation and filing
- Taming paper by gathering and organizing documentation for legal matters
- Preparing properties for sale, moving or downsizing
- De-cluttering for clients
- Acting as Power of Attorney/Health Care Proxy/Secondary Executor
I can work for the client through your firm, or be referred to the client or client’s family.
Each attorney or family’s situation is different, so services can be customized to your specific needs.
Organizing services for clients of attorneys start at $375 for a 2-hour session. Larger projects can be billed on a retainer basis. Contact me for rates.
Services for Attorneys
Your office or law firm may be drowning in documents that need to be organized, especially those documents that need to be stored for many years.
As a professional organizer, I can clear up the chaos that’s hiding in your boxes and cabinets, which may be slowing your firm down and even hurting your bottom line.
My done-for-you organizing services do the heavy lifting for you, with everything being handled with strict confidentiality. Nothing is shredded or disposed of without your final say on what should happen to it. After taming the chaos, I will set up processes to help you improve productivity, save money and decrease the stress around handling your papers.
Services may include:
- Organizing your own office or firm filing systems
- Document sorting/purging
- De-cluttering off-site storage facilities
- Designing and implementing simple office systems
- Invoicing and account reconciliation